A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Droller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Droller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Droller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Droller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Droller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Droller MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Droller practice?
- Dr. Michael Droller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Droller practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.