A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Drossner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Drossner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drossner
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Drossner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Drossner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drossner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Drossner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Drossner MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Drossner practice?
- Dr. Michael Drossner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Drossner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Bel Air, MD.
See Bel Air Cardiologists.