A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Drossner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Drossner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Drossner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drossner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Drossner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Drossner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Drossner practice?
- Dr. Michael Drossner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Drossner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Bel Air Cardiologists.