Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Central Maine Fertility Center
287 Main St
Ste 201
Lewiston, ME 04240
207-795-7180
Locations and availability (3)

|  sweet and an amazing doctor  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

this man is amazing youd think you'rejust talking to a friendhes such a happy man not all biz and gave me my sweet baby boy !!!!he actually listened to me and what works for me and he did it ! andit worked

|  encouraging  |  show details
by Krystal on May 28th, 2010

I am currently going through the infertility process. Dr. Drouin has made it understandable and easy to follow. He has also been very considerate with our financial situation. He has been my doctor for my endometriosis and other issues I have had. He has always been straight forward, gives options and NEVER has pushed anything which way on us. Tammy and Louise (his nurses) are fantastic and extremely supportive. The only down side to Dr. Drouins office has been some of the ladies that have been involved with the "check out" procedure. They can be very rude and quick with you. They do not like to explain things and they make you feel like you SHOULD know what they are talking about. However, Dr. Drouin is a great doctor and I wouldn't let the office ladies keep you away from him!

|  show details
Feb 5th, 2010

He seems a little too eager to funnel patients to Boston IVF. If I had followed that recommendation blindly, an important surgical issue would have been missed, and I would have needlessly spent thousands of dollars on IVF. Thank goodness for second opinions!