Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Drury
Dr. Michael Drury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Drury is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. Dr. Drury has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Drury has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Drury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Peter Young
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi33
Dr. Christina Kang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi9
Dr. Nagappa Prakash
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi45