Learn more about Dr. Michael Duch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Duch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Duch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Duch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Duch has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Duch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Duch practice?
- Dr. Michael Duch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Duch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons.