Learn more about Dr. Michael Duch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Duch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Duch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Duch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Duch has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Duch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Duch practice?
- Dr. Michael Duch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Duch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Surgeons.