Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

AWESOME! show details AWESOME!
Jan 24th, 2010

Dr. Duch came to my rescue after a failed surgical procedure by another surgeon. He was helped to guide me through an extremely difficult time with multiple surgeries for a ruptured quadriceps tendon repair and a lengthy recovery time. He spends the time to educate his patients and together make decisions that result in the best outcomes. He is an extremely caring individual with an amazing bedside manner. He is friendly, upbeat, approachable - always taking the time to answer your questions, and provides the motivation necessary to help a patient get through a difficult recovery and all with a terrific sense of humor. I can't imagine what this year would have been like without Dr. Duch as my physician. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon with a concentration in sports medicine, he is nothing short of amazing!

emergency hip surgery show details emergency hip surgery
Oct 1st, 2009

Dr. Duch introduced himself to me in pre-op, just before my 97-year-old aunt was to have emergency surgery following a hip fracture. His calm and caring manner, combined with an easy composure and approachability, were inestimably reassuring. He was also responsive to our concerns in a followup visit.