A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Duffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Duffey is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Duffey, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffey graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Duffey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Fairfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Craig Duffey MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Duffey practice?
- Dr. Michael Duffey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Duffey practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Lancaster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Granville, OH.
See Lancaster Dermatologists and Lancaster Pediatricians.