A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Duffy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Duffy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duffy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Duffy MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Duffy practice?
- Dr. Michael Duffy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Duffy practices Internal Medicine near Oshkosh, WI.
See Oshkosh Internists.