A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dulac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dulac, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulac graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dulac has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Dulac MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Dulac practice?
- Dr. Michael Dulac has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dulac practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.