A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dumin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dumin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dumin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jeffrey Dumin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Dumin practice?
- Dr. Michael Dumin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dumin practices Emergency Medicine near Ridley Park, PA.
See Ridley Park Emergency Physicians.