A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dunn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Dunn MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Michael Dunn has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Dunn practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.