A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dunn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Dunn MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Michael Dunn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dunn practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, GA and Novi, MI.