Learn more about Dr. Michael Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dunn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Dunn practice?
Dr. Michael Dunn practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, GA and Novi, MI.