A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Duplechain is Excellent. Dr. Duplechain has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Duplechain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplechain graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duplechain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Our Lady of the Lake Rmc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duplechain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Duplechain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Duplechain practice?
Dr. Michael Duplechain practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, LA.
See Baton Rouge Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Duplechain, Dr. Mitch Duplechain, Dr. Myles Duplechain, Dr. Michal Duplechain, Dr. Mickey Duplechain, Dr. Miles Duplechain