A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Duplessie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Duplessie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duplessie
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Duplessie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplessie graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Duplessie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- London County Hospital, Leesburg, Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Duplessie MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Duplessie practice?
- Dr. Michael Duplessie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Duplessie practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.