A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Duplessie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Duplessie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplessie graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Duplessie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- London County Hospital, Leesburg, Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Duplessie MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Duplessie practice?
- Dr. Michael Duplessie has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Duplessie practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.