inactive

Michael F Durante MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 30th, 2015
Sitting in the waiting room just to pick up a prescription,could hear the doctor stating that he didn't have time for this. Needless to say I found a new doctor.

August 29th, 2012
awful
My mother had a tumor on her colon and he was going to give her iron i asked for her results several times and had to go there to see him and he refused to see me..thank God I took her to a dr a belleville who put er in hosp right away and operated or she would have diedI guess he was to busy selling dope to attened to his patients.Karma gets you every time!!

March 30th, 2011
Outstanding
The best, highly recommend.

March 21st, 2011
A knowledgeable doctor with a great personality
Dr. Durante has been my PCP for about 20 years. He is very knowledgeable and very personable. He is so good at what he does and will not hesitate to refer you to the right person if its something outside of his specialty. I guess my only criticism is that he is so popular that it is sometimes challenging to see him.

March 1st, 2011
is a very wonderful doctor kind thorough, explains everything to you so you can understand what is wrong with you,answers all your questions and does not rush you,spends time with you.

February 7th, 2011
Dr. Durante, has tremendous bedside manner. He is always inclusive and his explanations are clear and well thought out. He speaks to me in a way that I can fully understand the nature of his diagnosis and shows great concern regarding my follow up care.

November 9th, 2010
MICHAEL
BEEN GOING FOR YEARS THE BEST DOCTOR i EVER HAD! HANDS DOWN EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

December 1st, 2009
Counting on Dr. Durante for years
I have gone through a tough year of severe back problems -- complete with epidurals, narcotics and lots of issues. I have also been trying to lose weight for years. My husband has his own health challenges. Through over 2 decades now, Dr. Durante has been there for us and especially with my back stuff, has really helped me to keep the faith and keep trying. Today I saw him for the 1st time in a while, and I have lost 70 pounds. He really made me feel that he is proud of me. I am grateful to have a caring GP -- even when I get exasperated about not being able to reach him or get a scrip refilled at my convenience, I know I am lucky to have him in my life.