A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Duren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Duren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duren graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Duren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Duren MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Duren practice?
- Dr. Michael Duren has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Duren practices Internal Medicine near Jasper, TX.
See Jasper Internists.