A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Durham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durham
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Durham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Durham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Royal Durham MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Durham practice?
- Dr. Michael Durham has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Durham practices General Practice near Globe, AZ.
See Globe Primary Care Doctors.