A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dyer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lewis Dyer MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Dyer practice?
- Dr. Michael Dyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dyer practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pathologists.