A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dykes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dykes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykes graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Dykes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dean Dykes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Dykes practice?
- Dr. Michael Dykes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dykes practices Anesthesiology near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA and Knoxville, TN.
See Oak Ridge Anesthesiologists.