A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dzeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dzeda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dzeda, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzeda graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dzeda has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Dzeda MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Dzeda practice?
- Dr. Michael Dzeda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dzeda practices Radiation Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Radiation Oncologists.