A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dzeda, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology, and Head and Neck Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzeda graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dzeda has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dzeda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dzeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Dzeda practice?
Dr. Michael Dzeda practices Radiation Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Elkton, MD.
See Wilmington Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Dzeda, Dr. Micheal Dzeda, Dr. Michel Dzeda, Dr. Mickey Dzeda, Dr. Miguel Dzeda, Dr. Mike Dzeda