Dr. Michael Anderson Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Anderson?

Dr. Michael Anderson is Excellent

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Dr.Anderson has been my gynecologist for 15 years or so. He has amazing expertise in the field and is well regarded by both his patients and the entire staff at the Cleveland Clinic. He is a very thorough physician and makes accurate diagnoses. He has performed surgery on me and has also referred me to specialists when my issue was not within his area ofz expertise. It was because of Dr. Anderson's conscientiousness that I was able to deliver my son when I had gone into severe preeclampsia. He is in tune with women's reproductive health concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Anderson from the Cleveland Clinic.

Posted on September 6th, 2017