A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ball, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ball has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spanish Peaks Reg Hlth Ctr - Cah
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ernest Ball MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ball practice?
- Dr. Michael Ball has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ball practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Radiologists.