A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Barton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Barton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Barton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Barton practice?
- Dr. Michael Barton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Barton practices Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Meyersdale, PA.
See Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians.