Dr. Michael Berman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Berman?

July 18th, 2016

Nurse should be in room while being examined, which she wasn't and he should have given me something to cover myself up. I felt violated standing there in just panties and bra.

I went to get a check up with Dr. Michael Berman. The nurse asked me some questions. The first was do I own a gun and is it locked up? I said yes I have a gun for protection and yes it is loaded and no not locked up. What good is an unloaded gun, I asked? The nurse gave me "no" gown to put on before the Dr. came in. I have never experienced that before. The nurse never came back in the room. The doc came in and looked at my arms and said take off your top. I say ok and take off my top. Then he says ok take off your pants. I have a little belly and I felt really uncomfortable that I am in front of this doctor with no nurse in the room with nothing but my panties and bra on. I had a basil cell cancer spot on my arm and he says that that doesn't look like basil cell and cut it off and then said he wasn't going to send it to have it checked out at the lab, it then appeared that he threw the sample in the garbage. I was so upset when I got back home that I posted on Facebook what had happened to me while I was there. I called and told his office I want my records a few days after. He covered his butt I guess and sent the sample off even after telling me that he wasn't going to. I would not doubt it if he sent someone else sample in. Needless to say the doc said it didn't look like basil cell but it end up being basil cell after all. I never went back to this doctor after I felt so humiliated and violated. Dr. Berman has no bedside manner if that what you want to call it. I give him a zero score. He also asked me what my disability is? Is that his business? He is a skin Doctor not my Orthapedic Surgen or my pain management Doctor.

March 3rd, 2015

He has a terrible bed side manner, and is very Irragant

August 31st, 2011

Sarah M Thompson Esq

One of the best doctors I have ever been to. He diagnoses are always correct, and his treatment has helped me with some fairly serious problems. Ecellent bedside manner!

June 27th, 2011

OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN/MEDICAL FACILITY

Doctor Berman is the finest Physician/Dermatologist in Key West, Florida. He is an outstanding professional who has been caring for patients in Key ...

October 4th, 2010

Lack of professionalism

What Dr. Berman may have in book knowledge, he lacks in common courtesy and respect. I took my son in for an appointment because of his acne problem. He then proceeded to make statements about how my son was on his way to being overweight. I thought he was a dermatologist, not a dietician! Besides, it's not what he said, but how he said it. I am very well aware of my child's condition, which my wife and I are working on through diet and exercise! What I don't need is some smart alleck doctor making those kinds of comments in front of my entire family and possibly damaging my son's self-esteem. That was totally uncalled for and entirely unprofessional! If I can avoid it, I will never visit him again! I rather drive 3 hours to Miami!

September 17th, 2009

Outstanding

My friends asked me so how was it?Dr. Berman was professional, articulate, courteous and very informative. I now have a doctor to go to for all my dermatology needs. I would highly recommend him.

February 7th, 2017