A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ezra Berry MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Berry practice?
- Dr. Michael Berry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Berry practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Howard Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.