A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Black is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Black, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Black has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Black MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Black practice?
- Dr. Michael Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Black practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pathologists.