A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Branch, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branch
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Branch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Branch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Branch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Branch MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Branch practice?
- Dr. Michael Branch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Branch practices Otolaryngology near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Otolaryngologists.