A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Branch, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Branch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Branch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Branch MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Branch practice?
- Dr. Michael Branch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Branch practices Otolaryngology near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deltona, FL.
See Lake Mary Otolaryngologists.