- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brown is Excellent. Dr. Brown has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brown, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Brown practice?
Dr. Michael Brown practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Neurological Surgeons and Dallas Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Brown, Dr. Mitch Brown, Dr. Myles Brown, Dr. Michal Brown, Dr. Mickey Brown, Dr. Miles Brown