A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brown, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwin Brown MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Michael Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brown practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.