Learn more about Dr. Michael Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brown, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Brown practice?
Dr. Michael Brown practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Neurological Surgeons, Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Pulmonologists.