A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Burton, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Erick Burton FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Burton practice?
- Dr. Michael Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Burton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.