A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Burton, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Burton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Burton practice?
Dr. Michael Burton practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.