Learn more about Dr. Michael Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Burton, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Erick Burton FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Burton practice?
- Dr. Michael Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Burton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.