Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Pleasant experience show details Pleasant experience
by Kathy Stewart on Nov 19th, 2015

Very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. He has excellent bedside manners and is caring and personable. He listens to and addresses our concerns and takes the time to explain in details in a language that is easily understood. Refreshing qualities in a physician. Thanks Dr. Burton for a pleasant experience. We appreciate you.

small man syndrome show details small man syndrome
by disenchanted patient on Aug 25th, 2014

I found Dr Burton to be impatient, autocratic and uncaring. After several consultations I found a cardiologist that is the kind of cardiologists sick people deserve.

MR show details MR
by john west on Apr 8th, 2014

He has been my heart Dr since I first started having heart problems 4 years ago. I have found Dr Burton to be very pleasant with a very easy manner. Makes you feel that you are truly in good hands

there are better cardiologists out there show details there are better cardiologists out there
by Disappointed on Oct 8th, 2013

Really not a people person. Difficult to talk to. A poor listener.

Oct 1st, 2013

I met Dr. Burton for the first time while I was on an operating table. While I was very nervous, he helped calm me down with his very gentle manner. Honestly, great bedside manner and did an excellent surgery. Each office visit since, I have found him to be a very caring doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone.