A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Burton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Burton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Elliot Burton MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Burton practice?
- Dr. Michael Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Burton practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Birmingham Internists.