Dr. Michael Byrne Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2016

Worst Dr. Ever

This is the worst clinic ever. I went in and had some test done, they said they would call in two days. Three weeks later they never called, so I called them. Not only did they act like they didn't know what I was talking about, when they finally did, they said they would talk to the Dr. & call me back, in which they never did. So here we are almost 2 months later, I'm still in a lot of pain so I call them again ~ their unsure & need to talk to the Dr. since he never responded from the first message. I wanted to know why she wouldn't physically get up and ask him while I was on the phone. She said I would have to make another appointment. If I could give less than one star to rate I would because this Dr. is a FLAT ZERO!

August 8th, 2012

DR. BYRNE IS AWFUL

I would not recommend this doctor, to anyone, ever! After several visits over the last 2 1/2 years, I finally realized I'm not just overreacting and this doctor really is extremely rude, condescending, and unprofessional. His office staff is just as nasty, rude, and incompetent.

November 9th, 2015