Dr. Michael Byrne Is this you?

3.0

Worst Dr. Ever

Posted on February 24th, 2016

This is the worst clinic ever. I went in and had some test done, they said they would call in two days. Three weeks later they never called, so I called them. Not only did they act like they didn't know what I was talking about, when they finally did, they said they would talk to the Dr. & call me back, in which they never did. So here we are almost 2 months later, I'm still in a lot of pain so I call them again ~ their unsure & need to talk to the Dr. since he never responded from the first message. I wanted to know why she wouldn't physically get up and ask him while I was on the phone. She said I would have to make another appointment. If I could give less than one star to rate I would because this Dr. is a FLAT ZERO!

DR. BYRNE IS AWFUL

Posted on August 8th, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor, to anyone, ever! After several visits over the last 2 1/2 years, I finally realized I'm not just overreacting and this doctor really is extremely rude, condescending, and unprofessional. His office staff is just as nasty, rude, and incompetent.

Posted on November 9th, 2015