Learn more about Dr. Michael Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Callahan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Callahan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Callahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Callahan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Callahan practice?
- Dr. Michael Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Callahan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Provo, UT.
See Provo Orthopedic Surgeons.