A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clifford is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clifford, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Clifford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene Clifford MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Clifford practice?
- Dr. Michael Clifford has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Clifford practices Rheumatology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Rheumatologists.