Rheumatologists
7151 Cascade Valley Ct
Ste 103
Las Vegas, NV 89128
702-944-5444
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  truly terrible doctor  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2014

truly terrible doctor he is rude and condescending does not listen at all, interrupts while talking complete waste of time

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Finally, a doctor that really knows his trade. Dr. Clifford has a pleasent staff and tends to be very efficient. I enjoy Edna in the front office. She is a hoot, as she learns all the patients by their names. An unusual talent these days.

|  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

overall i had two good visits with this doctor. i felt that he spent ample time with me to discuss my issues. i felt that he asked me a lot of questions and was genuinely concerned with getting a correct diagnosis. with bloodwork showing that im basically completely healthy, i imagine it is very difficult to figure out what is wrong with me. we are trying some ways to handle my pain - and i appreciate him not making me feel like im a hypochondriac. unlike the other two reviewers, i felt very comfortable with the doctor - and going forward will continue to see him. ps - love not having to wait at all to see him. they get me in and out fast. and have had no trouble making appointments.

|  minus zero rating  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 28th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

This doctor turned me away with sepsis. I had to fly out of state for treatment, since thenn i have never been able to chew or swallorw soli...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Bad bedside manner, doesn`t listen at all  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 30th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

He diagnosed me, or I should say misdiagnosed me, within 2 minutes. He asked why I was there, I told him with a referral from a great orth...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com