2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 23rd, 2015

Unhelpful, condescend and demeaning

Apr 28th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Clifford for over 5 yrs. and would recommend him.

Very happy show details Very happy
Apr 27th, 2015

Dr Clifford has taken care of me for over 12 years. He keeps a close eye on my RA and medicates me to keep me out of severe pain and disabling physical condition and does a great job of it too. He always listens, explains my test results and takes care of my osteoporosis as well. He is friendly and understanding. I love his staff and I drive 45 mins each way to see him because I am very happy in his care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Arrogant show details Arrogant
by S. Johnson on Apr 23rd, 2015

Went to Dr. Clifford for years. He really doesn't care. He puts on a good front, until you disagree with him, or have a complaint about a medication he has prescribed. He called me crazy, in front of my elderly parents, and told me I couldn't possibly be experiencing adverse reactions to the medications he gave me, handed me number to psychiatrist. Last but not least, he prescribed a prior medication that sent me into anaphylactic shock, when I brought this to his attention, he added an epi-pen.

truly terrible doctor show details truly terrible doctor
Feb 8th, 2014

truly terrible doctor he is rude and condescending does not listen at all, interrupts while talking complete waste of time

Aug 24th, 2012

Finally, a doctor that really knows his trade. Dr. Clifford has a pleasent staff and tends to be very efficient. I enjoy Edna in the front office. She is a hoot, as she learns all the patients by their names. An unusual talent these days.

Jun 20th, 2012

overall i had two good visits with this doctor. i felt that he spent ample time with me to discuss my issues. i felt that he asked me a lot of questions and was genuinely concerned with getting a correct diagnosis. with bloodwork showing that im basically completely healthy, i imagine it is very difficult to figure out what is wrong with me. we are trying some ways to handle my pain - and i appreciate him not making me feel like im a hypochondriac. unlike the other two reviewers, i felt very comfortable with the doctor - and going forward will continue to see him. ps - love not having to wait at all to see him. they get me in and out fast. and have had no trouble making appointments.

minus zero rating show details minus zero rating
by Citysearch User on May 28th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

This doctor turned me away with sepsis. I had to fly out of state for treatment, since thenn i have never been able to chew or swallorw soli...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Bad bedside manner, doesn`t listen at all show details Bad bedside manner, doesn`t listen at all
by Citysearch User on Jul 30th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

He diagnosed me, or I should say misdiagnosed me, within 2 minutes. He asked why I was there, I told him with a referral from a great orth...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com