Dr. Michael Clifford MD Patient Reviews

2.9

March 8th, 2016
Dr Clifford
Dr. Clifford is the kind of doctor that just wants to give pills or injections to cover up the problem,, doesn't want to or doesn't know how to deal with the real issue.

July 23rd, 2015
Unhelpful, condescend and demeaning

April 28th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Clifford for over 5 yrs. and would recommend him.

April 27th, 2015
Very happy
Dr Clifford has taken care of me for over 12 years. He keeps a close eye on my RA and medicates me to keep me out of severe pain and disabling physical condition and does a great job of it too. He always listens, explains my test results and takes care of my osteoporosis as well. He is friendly and understanding. I love his staff and I drive 45 mins each way to see him because I am very happy in his care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

April 23rd, 2015
Arrogant
Went to Dr. Clifford for years. He really doesn't care. He puts on a good front, until you disagree with him, or have a complaint about a medication he has prescribed. He called me crazy, in front of my elderly parents, and told me I couldn't possibly be experiencing adverse reactions to the medications he gave me, handed me number to psychiatrist. Last but not least, he prescribed a prior medication that sent me into anaphylactic shock, when I brought this to his attention, he added an epi-pen.

February 8th, 2014
truly terrible doctor
truly terrible doctor he is rude and condescending does not listen at all, interrupts while talking complete waste of time

August 24th, 2012
Finally, a doctor that really knows his trade. Dr. Clifford has a pleasent staff and tends to be very efficient. I enjoy Edna in the front office. She is a hoot, as she learns all the patients by their names. An unusual talent these days.

June 20th, 2012
overall i had two good visits with this doctor. i felt that he spent ample time with me to discuss my issues. i felt that he asked me a lot of questions and was genuinely concerned with getting a correct diagnosis. with bloodwork showing that im basically completely healthy, i imagine it is very difficult to figure out what is wrong with me. we are trying some ways to handle my pain - and i appreciate him not making me feel like im a hypochondriac. unlike the other two reviewers, i felt very comfortable with the doctor - and going forward will continue to see him. ps - love not having to wait at all to see him. they get me in and out fast. and have had no trouble making appointments.