Learn more about Dr. Michael Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Daniels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daniels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
- Formerly with Katonah Medical Group KMG
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daniels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Daniels practice?
Dr. Michael Daniels practices Internal Medicine near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists.