Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Daniels
Dr. Michael Daniels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yorktown Heights, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Daniels is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, Formerly with Katonah Medical Group KMG and Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt. Dr. Daniels has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Daniels has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Daniels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Dr. Michelle Delvalle
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Yorktown Heights, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Sang Lee
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Yorktown Heights, NY 0.01 mi17
Dr. Alan Kantor
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Yorktown Heights, NY 0.01 mi41