A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Daniels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Daniels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
- Formerly with Katonah Medical Group KMG
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eric Daniels MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Michael Daniels has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Daniels practices Internal Medicine near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists.