Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Davis
Dr. Michael Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pollocksville, NC. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with CarolinaEast Medical Center and Carolina East Medical Center. Dr. Davis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pollocksville, NC.
Dr. Jennings Nestor
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Pollocksville, NC 0.01 mi7
Dr. Bonnie Goodwin
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Pollocksville, NC 0.01 mi39
Dr. Kathy Marks
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Pollocksville, NC 0.01 mi26