A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Davis MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Davis practice?
- Dr. Michael Davis has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Davis practices Internal Medicine near Pollocksville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Havelock, NC and Cape Carteret, NC.
See Pollocksville Internists.