A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Davis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Monterey Peninsula
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Davis practice?
Dr. Michael Davis practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Davis, Dr. Micheal Davis, Dr. Michel Davis, Dr. Mickey Davis, Dr. Miguel Davis, Dr. Mike Davis