A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Dean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Hutzel Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dean MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dean practice?
- Dr. Michael Dean has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dean practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.