A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Decker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Decker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Decker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Decker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Decker practice?
- Dr. Michael Decker has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Decker practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.