A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ennis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ennis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ennis graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ennis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwin Ennis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ennis practice?
- Dr. Michael Ennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ennis practices Anesthesiology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Anesthesiologists.