A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fahr, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahr graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fahr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Fahr MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Fahr practice?
- Dr. Michael Fahr has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fahr practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.