Overall Review

4.8

July 4th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!

May 6th, 2013
Got a second lease on life!
When I we admitted to the hospital in 2011, I was experiencing the after effects of chemo, blood thinner and radiation for colon cancer. These aftereffects caused my kidneys to almost quit functioning. Dr. Feldman ordered tests and diagnosed the problem was caused by the three treatments. I had sessions in the hyperbaric oxygen chamber as well as some dialysis treatments. My creatinin level was really elevated. On the border of kidney failure. Due to the treatment and interest in my case, I have completely recovered. My creatinin level is now normal. I guess I'm somewhat of a wonder child at age 72! Even though Dr. Feldman is ex-Air Force, I can't really hold that against him (I retired after 20 years in the Navy). Dr. Feldman is the best thing that has come into my life outside of my wife. His bedside manner is excellent, he spends time with me when I have an appointment and he always has a great attitude. All the staff in the office as great too. I'm so fortunate that he had come to see me in the hospital.