Dr. Michael Fitzgerald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fitzgerald?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fitzgerald?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2016

He has been my doctor since 2001. He spends time with his patients and cares about their concerns. I would highly recommend him!

January 20th, 2016

Fantastic, caring, personable doctor!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Fitzgerald since 2001. He is a top rate physician who truly cares about his patients. I refer all of my friends and family to him. I went through 3 pediatricians before my kids were 3 and 4 years old, then I found Dr. Fitzgerald. He is patient, friendly, and truly interested in treating a person as a whole. I am able to discuss multiple issues at one visit, instead of having to make multiple appointments. I am NEVER made to feel unimportant, or as if my issues/concerns are invalid. He always acts as though he has all the time in the world with me. I never feel like he is in a hurry, and I never feel rushed during my visits. MyChart emails are promptly answered, and he has even taken the time to call me when I needed him most! He is the BEST doctor I have ever had, and I love the fact that he takes care of as many of my health concerns as possible. I do not know what I will ever do if I lose his as my doctor. I am so lucky to have him! You will NOT be disappointed if you chose him to care for yourself, or your family.

November 12th, 2015

Dr Fitzgerald is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Unfortunately, he is hard to see as he is very popular.

November 14th, 2011

Exceptional physician

My wife, and kids are all patients and have been for 8 years. Dr. Fitzgerald is far and beyond the best Doctor we have ever dealt with. We travel an hour each way from home to see him. Always takes his time, never feels rushed. Diagnosis and treatment has been spot on every time so far. The medical group has a lot of resources over but has gotten too big and impersonal. The reason we will never leave is this Doctor.

September 7th, 2010

World-class physician

I have never had a physician who cared more and listened better than Dr. Fitzgerald. His office staff really should be replaced because they are rude and obnoxious, however he is so good that I put up with them. I will never see another doctor as long as I can see Fitz!

February 26th, 2010

Impressed

I've never had a bad experience with a doctor, but I can also say I have never had a paticularlly great experience either. Dr Fitzgerald has given me great service and has taken the burden out of going to see the doctor. I can now see why people are upset when they are forced to change doctors due to a change in insurance. I hope I'm never faced with that predicament.

August 30th, 2008

Best Family Doctor I have ever had

He listens well, has a lovely manner and makes me feel well cared for. I can talk to him about anything and trust his judgement.

July 6th, 2016