A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke Hospital East
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fletcher MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Michael Fletcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fletcher practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Crestview Hills, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY.