A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 10 hospital affiliations:
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eliot Fox MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Fox practice?
- Dr. Michael Fox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fox practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Internists, Orange Critical Care Practitioners, and Orange Pulmonologists.