Learn more about Dr. Michael Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 10 hospital affiliations:
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fox MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Fox practice?
- Dr. Michael Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fox practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists, Orange Pulmonologists, and Orange Critical Care Practitioners.