Dr. Michael Fox MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Orange, CA

3.8

September 2nd, 2016
Phone System
You have a terrible phone system. No one has extensions, you have to wait to leave a message for anyone and your instructions for contacting someone is not appropriate for your office. I have shared my concerns with the office staff and the doctor and I have been told the same thing now for 3 years, we are getting a new system. Still waiting. Unplug or discontinue the service and have the phone answered by a human being.

October 30th, 2015
Great Help!
Dr. Fox has been great for my health care he has helped me reduce my medications from 6 to 1 in approximately 2 years. He is the first doctor to correctly diagnosis my condition and treat it appropriately. Even when he is talking fast he will stop to listen to your questions and is extremely helpful with his explanations. I will continue to see him as long as possible...

October 8th, 2015
Happy with this doc!
I am very happy with my association with Dr. Fox. He is friendly, intelligent and well-educated. He encourages me to do better without berating me or putting me down or talking down to me. He listens carefully and answers my questions respectfully and relevantly. He doesn't rush me through, either. I have been looking for a doctor like this for a long time. Thank you, Dr. Fox!

March 19th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Fox for a number of years, sorry to be moving out of the area.

June 27th, 2011
Keep on top of his staff!
His staff is horrible about keeping track of charts/records. You are not just dealing with patients who might have broken a finger nail! These are patients who have serious problems. As I also work in the medical field, I know the importance of keeping track of records/charts. Get with it people! You could have possibly saved a life, instead of losing one, THANKS!!

June 27th, 2011
Time is EVERYTHING
My Mom came down with a consistent cough that appeared to getting worse as time went by. We finally got an appt. for my Mom to meet with Dr. Fox. He is a nice person; a little hyper and talks very fast as trying to hurry the appt. up, that is nerve-racking when you have questions. The part that frustrates me is he wanted to set up a procedure for (2) different types of testing. Well his Staff lost my Mom's paper work, she called and called! They always said they would take care of it. A month later with no scheduling contacting my Mom. My Mom got admitted to the hospital, finally (1) procedure was done, we found out she had lung cancer and a month later she passed! A month and half could or could not of made a difference in saving my Mom's life, but when their is suspicion of cancer PLEASE REACT A LITTLE QUICKER! Get a new staff or know how to manage them!