A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Frey, Interventional Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Frey, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Everett Frey MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Frey practice?
- Dr. Michael Frey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Frey practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Physiatrists and Fort Myers Pain Management Doctors.