Learn more about Dr. Michael Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gates, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes Complications, and Heart Diaseses.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gates has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gates accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Gates practice?
Dr. Michael Gates practices Family Medicine near Coraopolis, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Coraopolis Family Physicians.