A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grant, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Grant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- William Newton Memorial Hospital
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center - St Francis C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Grant FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Grant practice?
- Dr. Michael Grant has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grant practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Pratt, KS and Newton, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Nephrologists.