Dr. Michael Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Green?

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Front reception and nurse staff was beyond personable, friendly, and easy to talk to. Dr. Green, however, was very businesslike. Which is not a bad thing because he is extremely thorough in examining all parts of your eyes. I am very pleased with the service I received.

Patient

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Dr. Green and Dr. Couts are very professional and the entire staff is AWESOME and very caring!

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr. Green was thorough and correct!

I have seen Dr. Green for several years. He did my cataract surgery on both eyes and results great. Everyone in the office has always been friendly to me and efficient. I like this facility and I trust Dr. Green so much that I recently referred my neighbor, who was new to this area. My neighbor likes Dr. Green also and trusted him to perform a surgery recently. Dr. Green is a special treasure that I love sending others to, and so close. Love you Dr. Green!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Horrible customer service! Very nasty.

Posted on February 8th, 2014

The supervisor at DR Greens eye glass store. First name Casey, was the most awful, rude, hateful person I have ever in my life encountered. She was so nasty the thought of it just sends me over the moon. And then when I asked to speak to the DR. She said no you are not going to waste his time or anymore of mine. Mind you this woman had never met me in her life. It so upsetting when a local office acts with such little regard for their patients and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I have never encountered such terrible customer service. We used all of what our insurance will allow for two years and to get stuck with horrible care and nothing that can be done about it. She is such a cold and ill mannered woman that makes the whole office including the DR s who allow her to treat people like this, so unprofessional. They do NOT care for the better interest of their patient.

Would recommend to everyone. Took time, answered my questions, very approachable.

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Posted on August 11th, 2010

dr green took the time to make sure that i got the attention that i needed. hes very caring and very nice.i would recommend him to everyone

Posted on April 24th, 2017