Michael Green MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Gallatin, TN

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2016
Front reception and nurse staff was beyond personable, friendly, and easy to talk to. Dr. Green, however, was very businesslike. Which is not a bad thing because he is extremely thorough in examining all parts of your eyes. I am very pleased with the service I received.

August 11th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Green and Dr. Couts are very professional and the entire staff is AWESOME and very caring!

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Green was thorough and correct!

February 26th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Green for several years. He did my cataract surgery on both eyes and results great. Everyone in the office has always been friendly to me and efficient. I like this facility and I trust Dr. Green so much that I recently referred my neighbor, who was new to this area. My neighbor likes Dr. Green also and trusted him to perform a surgery recently. Dr. Green is a special treasure that I love sending others to, and so close. Love you Dr. Green!

February 8th, 2014
Horrible customer service! Very nasty.
The supervisor at DR Greens eye glass store. First name Casey, was the most awful, rude, hateful person I have ever in my life encountered. She was so nasty the thought of it just sends me over the moon. And then when I asked to speak to the DR. She said no you are not going to waste his time or anymore of mine. Mind you this woman had never met me in her life. It so upsetting when a local office acts with such little regard for their patients and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I have never encountered such terrible customer service. We used all of what our insurance will allow for two years and to get stuck with horrible care and nothing that can be done about it. She is such a cold and ill mannered woman that makes the whole office including the DR s who allow her to treat people like this, so unprofessional. They do NOT care for the better interest of their patient.

August 4th, 2011
Would recommend to everyone. Took time, answered my questions, very approachable.

August 11th, 2010
dr green took the time to make sure that i got the attention that i needed. hes very caring and very nice.i would recommend him to everyone

April 24th, 2017